7.2kv -1600A Vmv Vacuum Circuit Breaker
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,680 US $1,140|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||22000PCS/Year Circuit Breakers|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case Circuit Breakers|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VMV
- Operation: Manual & Electric Circuit Breakers
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
- Structure: Vcb Circuit Breakers
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CCC, Ohsas 180001
- Rated Current: 1600A Circuit Breakers
- Rated Short Time Power Frequency Withsta: 42kv Circuit Breakers
- Specification: ISO9001/OHSAS/OHSMS 18001
- HS Code: 8535210000
- Breaking Capacity: Middle& High Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed & Withdrawal Circuit Breakers
- Poles Number: 3
- Function: Overcurrent Protection
- Rated Voltage: 7.2 Kv Circuit Breakers
- Rated Short -Time Breaking Current: 20/25/31.5/40ka Circuit Breakers
- Trademark: Mingde Circuit Breakers
- Origin: Cixi, Ningbo, Zhejiang Circuit Breakers
VMV Circuit Breakers' Embedded Poles
What's more, Vacuum interrupter is sealed in with epoxy resin material, guaranteed the minimized affection from external environment, and its external insulating ability will avoid the influence from dust, moisture, small animal, condensation and filthy, fully satisfy requirements of GB/IEC standards of creep distance in secondary filthy area.
VMV circuit breakers' overall structure is optimize base on traditional VCB, with more simple structure .What's more, all VMV circuit breakers' operating mechanism are standard and compatible, so great reduced users' equpments maintenance cost.
Modularized design of operating mechanism is VMV vacuum circuit breaker' shighlight, opening module and closing module are in one part, can separate from mechanism' other parts, so convenient to maintain, quick to exchange , and with short power cut for repaing. What's more manufacturer's prodution effciency is much more higher.
Gear Driving System
Fully Automatic Production Assembly Line VMV circuit breaker's assembly line is designed and produced by ourselves, according to our actual production need and circuit breakers' technical features. Every production process is controlled and monitore computer .Thank you for automatic line, our products increased greatly, up to 22000 piece per year.
|2||1 min power frequency withstand voltage||42|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage(peak value)||75|
|5||Rated short time withstand current||KA||20,25,31.5,40|
|6||Rated withstand current(peak)||50,63,80,100|
|7||Rated short-circuit opening current||20,25,31.5,40|
|8||Rated short-circuit closing current||50,63,80,100|
|9||Rated duration of short-circuit||S||4|
|12||Average opening speed||m/s||1.1±0.2|
|13||Average closing speed||m/s||0.6±0.2|
|17||Rated operating order||O-0.3S-CO-180S-CO(<40KA)|
Normal Operating Environment Condition
a) Normal operating environment condition
Highest temperature: +40ºC
Lowest temperature: -15ºC
b) Environment humidity
Daily mean relative humidity: ≤95%
Monthly mean relative humidity: ≤90%
Daily mean saturated vapor pressure: ≤2.2×10-3 MPa
Monthly mean saturated vapor pressure: ≤1.8×10-3 MPa
c) Altitude: below 1000m area;
d) Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degree;
e) The product shall be away from weep, fire and explosion, chemical corrosion and strenuous vibration place.
Special Operating Condition
Please consult with manufacturer on manufacturing technology when operating environment is the climatic environment with high altitude, high humidity and great temperature change or other special environment condition.
Packaging, Transportation and Storage Precautions
(1) Circuit breaker should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. It should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. And it should be fixed on the bottom of the wooden case, should have waterproof measures and complete package labels.
(2) Circuit breakers can't invert and avoid strong vibration, rain, surface damage, and components lost when transportation.
(3) When loading the circuit breaker, we suggest the following tools: crane, forklift and driving. When lifting the circuit breaker, we should not hook on the body or pole of the circuit breaker, but on the lifting hole which has the lifting mark.
(4) When circuit breaker has a long-term storage, it should be in a state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage and placed in dry ventilated indoor preventing from moisture, vibration control and harmful gas erosion, and regularly checked whether environment meets the requirements.
(5)When first use products after long-term storage, it need to have a power frequency withstand voltage insulation testing.