40.5 Kv -2500A Vmd Vacuum Circuit Breaker
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,800 US $1,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||22000PCS/Year Moulded Case Circuit Breaker|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case Moulded Case Circuit Breaker|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VMD
- Operation: Manual and Electric Type Moulded Case Circuit Brea
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
- Structure: Vcb Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CCC, Ohsas 180001
- Rated Current: 2500A Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage: 185kv Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 80ka Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Specification: ISO9001/OHSAS/OHSMS 18001
- HS Code: 8535210000
- Breaking Capacity: High and Medium Voltage Moulded Case Circuit Break
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed or Handcart Type Moulded Case Circuit Breake
- Poles Number: 3
- Function: Overcurrent Protection
- Rated Voltage: 40.5kv Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- 1 Min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage: 95kv Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Rated Short-Time Withstand Current: 31.5ka Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
- Trademark: Mingde Moulded case circuit breaker
- Origin: Cixi, Ningbo Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
1. General rules
Three-phase power system with 50Hz frequency in order to protect and control electrical appliances, and especially suitable for frequent operation at rated current or incessant open circuit due to unique advantages of vacuum circuit breaker.
VMD5 series vacuum breaker can be used independently, and also can be applied in central switch cabinet, fixed switch cabinet, and oilless reconstruc-tion, as well as realize complete interchangeability with foreign like products.
VMD5-40.5/1250-31.5 refers to VMD type indoor high voltage vacuum breaker, with main technical parameters: 40.5kV voltage, 1250A rated current, and 31.5kA rated short-circuit breaking current.
Altitude: 1000m and below 1000m area
|2||Rated insulating level||Rated short time power |
|Rated lighting impulse withstand voltage||185|
|5||Rated short circuit breaking current||KA||20||25||31.5|
|6||Rated short time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|7||Rated peak withstand current||50||63||80|
|8||4S rated short-time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|9||Rated peak value of current||50||63||80|
|10||Rated short-circuit making current(peak value)||50||63||80|
|11||Duration of rated short-circuit current||S||4|
|13||Rated making surge current|
(The frequency is less than 1000Hz)
|14||Rated breaking current of single/symmetrical |
|15||Breaking times at rated short-circuit current||Times||20|
|16||Power frequency withstand voltage |
of secondary circuit
|17||Rated operating voltage||AC110/220||DC110/220|
|18||Rated operating order||O-0.3S-CO-180S-CO|
|19||Energy storage times||S||<=15|
|24||Three pole making/breaking non simultaneity||<=2|
|25||Average breaking time||m/s||1.5~1.9|
|26||Average making time||0.6~1.3|
Packaging, Transportation and Storage Precautions
(1) Circuit breaker should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. It should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. And it should be fixed on the bottom of the wooden case, should have waterproof measures and complete package labels.
(2) Circuit breakers can't invert and avoid strong vibration, rain, surface damage, and components lost when transportation.
(3) When loading the circuit breaker, we suggest the following tools: crane, forklift and driving. When lifting the circuit breaker, we should not hook on the body or pole of the circuit breaker, but on the lifting hole which has the lifting mark.
(4) When circuit breaker has a long-term storage, it should be in a state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage and placed in dry ventilated indoor preventing from moisture, vibration control and harmful gas erosion, and regularly checked whether environment meets the requirements.
(5)When first use products after long-term storage, it need to have a power frequency withstand voltage insulation testing.