Zn85-40.5 Truck Type High-Voltage Vmd Vcb
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,640 US $1,180|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||22000PCS/Year Circuit Breaker|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case Circuit Breaker|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VMD
- Operation: Manual and Electric Type Circuit Breaker
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
- Structure: Vcb
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CCC, Ohsas 180001
- Rated Current: 630A Circuit Breaker
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage: 185kv Circuit Breaker
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 50/63/80ka Circuit Breaker
- Specification: ISO9001/OHSAS/OHSMS 18001
- HS Code: 8535210000
- Breaking Capacity: High and Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed or Handcart Type Circuit Breaker
- Poles Number: 3
- Function: Overcurrent Protection
- Rated Voltage: 40.5kv Circuit Breaker
- 1 Min Power Frequency Withstand Voltage: 95kv Circuit Breaker
- Rated Short-Time Withstand Current: 20/25ka Circuit Breaker
- Trademark: Mingde Circuit Breaker
- Origin: Cixi, Ningbo Circuit Breaker
1. General Rules
Appliances, and especially suitable for frequent operation at rated current or incessant
Open circuit due to unique advantages of vacuum circuit breaker.
Realize complete interchangeability with foreign like products.
With main technical parameters: 40.5kV voltage, 1250A rated current, and 31.5kA
Rated short-circuit breaking current.
2-2 Special Operating Condition
3. Main Specifications and Technical Parameters
|2||Rated insulating level||Rated short time power|
|Rated lighting impulse withstand voltage||185|
|5||Rated short circuit breaking current||KA||20||25||31.5|
|6||Rated short time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|7||Rated peak withstand current||50||63||80|
|8||4S rated short-time withstand current||20||25||31.5|
|9||Rated peak value of current||50||63||80|
|10||Rated short-circuit making current(peak value)||50||63||80|
|11||Duration of rated short-circuit current||S||4|
|12||Mechanical endurance||Times||10000, 30000, 60000|
|13||Rated making surge current|
(The frequency is less than 1000Hz)
|14||Rated breaking current of single/symmetrical|
|15||Breaking times at rated short-circuit current||Times||20|
|16||Power frequency withstand voltage|
Of secondary circuit
|17||Rated operating voltage||AC110/220||DC110/220|
|18||Rated operating order||O-0.3S-CO-180S-CO|
|19||Energy storage times||S||<=15|
|24||Three pole making/breaking non simultaneity||<=2|
|25||Average breaking time||M/s||1.5~1.9|
|26||Average making time||0.6~1.3|
4. Packaging, Transportation and Storage Precautions
(1) Circuit breaker should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. It should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. And it should be fixed on the bottom of the wooden case, should have waterproof measures and complete package labels.
(2) Circuit breakers can't invert and avoid strong vibration, rain, surface damage, and components lost when transportation.
(3) When loading the circuit breaker, we suggest the following tools: Crane, forklift and driving. When lifting the circuit breaker, we should not hook on the body or pole of the circuit breaker, but on the lifting hole which has the lifting mark.
(4) When circuit breaker has a long-term storage, it should be in a state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage and placed in dry ventilated indoor preventing from moisture, vibration control and harmful gas erosion, and regularly checked whether environment meets the requirements.
(5)When first use products after long-term storage, it need to have a power frequency withstand voltage insulation testing.