12kv -1600A Vmv High Quality Vcb in Switchgear
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,880 US $1,140|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||22000piece/Per Year Circuit Breaker|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Circuit Breaker|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VMV
- Operation: Manual and Electrical Type Circuit Breaker
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Vacuum
- Structure: Vcb Circuit Breaker
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12kv Circuit Breaker
- Lightning Impluse Withstand Voltage: 75kv Circuit Breaker
- Specification: SGS, Tuv
- HS Code: 8535210000
- Breaking Capacity: High and Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed and Handcart Type Circuit Breaker
- Poles Number: 3
- Function: Overcurrent Protection
- Rated Current: 1600A Circuit Breaker
- Rated Withstand Curent: 50/63/80ka Circuit Breaker
- Trademark: Mingde Circuit Breaker
- Origin: Cixi, Ningbo, Zhejiang Circuit Breaker
1. A brand new series of products, wider use in different fields and environment
2. Mechanical life up to 60,000 times
3. Expandable to smart circuit breaker
VMV Modularized Operation Mechanism (with smart unit)
Modularized design of the operation mechanism is the highlights of VMV circuit breaker. With opening module and closing module in one part, the independent operation mechanism makes the standardized production and maintenance much easier.
Gear Driving System
We improved VMV circuit breakers' driving system, using the gear driving system instead of the traditional chain wheel driving system. The circuit breaker operation will run more smoothly with a longer mechanical life.
Opening Oil Buffer
The application of high-performance oil buffer can greatly reduce moving contact's over-swing and rebound during the circuit breakers' opening process. In this way, it avoids the reduction of mechanical life when vacuum interrupter is over-fatigue, resulted from contact's over-swing.
|No.||Rated Voltage(kV)||Rated current(A)||Short-circuit breaking current(kA)||h1(mm)||h2(mm)||h(mm)||A(mm)||B(mm)|
|No.||Rated Voltage(kV)||Rated current(A)||Short-circuit|
|No.||Rated Voltage(kV)||Rated current(A)||Short-circuit breaking |
Main Specifications and Parameters
1 min power frequency withstand voltage
Lightning impulse withstand voltage
Rated short-time withstand current
Rated peak withstand current
Rated short-circuit breaking current
Rated short-circuit closing current
Rated short-circuit duration
Clearance between open contacts
Average opening speed
Average closing speed
Rated operation sequence
Packaging, transportation and storage precautions
(1) Circuit breaker should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. It should be in the state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage when packing. And it should be fixed on the bottom of the wooden case, should have waterproof measures and complete package labels.
(2) Circuit breakers can't invert and avoid strong vibration, rain, surface damage, and components lost when transportation.
(3) When loading the circuit breaker, we suggest the following tools: crane, forklift and driving. When lifting the circuit breaker, we should not hook on the body or pole of the circuit breaker, but on the lifting hole which has the lifting mark.
(4) When circuit breaker has a long-term storage, it should be in a state of opening and energy storage spring in a state without energy storage and placed in dry ventilated indoor preventing from moisture, vibration control and harmful gas erosion, and regularly checked whether environment meets the requirements.
(5)When first use products after long-term storage, it need to have a power frequency withstand voltage insulation testing.